Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Prelude to A New Beginning.....


This blog is a resurrection of my last blog site shut down due to the closure of operation.

There are times which things are destroyed to give life of opportunities, and somehow some things are meant to end up somewhere, with a touch of the "invisible hand". There are always goodness for everything that happens.

Whichever the case, here is my new beginnings and introduction to my passion in toys, photography and art collecting.


Toys are in varied forms in accordance to individual definition. It can simply be any toy (toys, collectibles, cars, etc) which makes you happy and have full concentration while you are enjoying it, even looking at it takes you away from you reality for that instance. Eventually into a fantasy world.

Toys are created to make you happy and return to the innocence in you.

I started serious collecting of toys since 1998, when I came across a Movie Maniac figure, from Mcfarlane. Though my passion for toys started in my younger days during the 80's cartoons, toys are in the expense of my savings of meal money. I secretly managed to buy myself toys from MASK, Centurions, He-Man, Silver Hawks and played with them in the late hours.

However, it stopped during my teenage years, where I have completely threw them to the back of my mind.

Until I saw this figure from McFarlane and it revives the passion seeded in me. From there, it is history.

Collecting requires experience and self-discipline and it will grows on you if you are not taking charge. Passion can be obsession and when buying become impulsive, heed my advice, do a self-check to reaffirm your purpose and direction of your collection.

I will continue share my journey to showcase my Portraits of Toys, photography, movies, my collection of toys with you.

Let this be a journey that brings out the innocence and appreciation of life through my thoughts, works and collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment