Saturday, November 23, 2013

What's the Catch? : Pacific Rim Jaeger & Kaiju Series II

From the Pacific Rim, they landed on my shores in a shockwave !!!

Neca has bring on the series 2 of the Pacific Rim with Battle Damaged Gypsy Danger, Striker Eureka and LeatherBack.

Impressive and detailed set. I just cannot give them a miss.

The Kaijua LeatherBack is a reincarnation of a Gorilla like creature and he is massive in weight and size.

For Gypsy Danger, I like this version of Battle-Damaged more than the first series and he comes with two saw blades.

Striker Eureka has received many good reviews but for me, his wear wash effect somehow makes him feel old and tired while adding to its color choice.

All these comments are just my views through looking them in the package. I think, they may differ when I release them from their enclosure.




1 comment: