Sunday, May 26, 2013

What's the Catch? : The long haul....

As May starts to end, I realized I have not been posting much this month. Well, I have not stop my hunting game and has actually trying to dig out some good finds. Since new toys don't attract me much nowadays.  some might still catch my eyes and I am waiting for the right opportunity to cull them over.

I finally got my hands on Nickelodeon Ninja Turtles of 4, Soundwave from Fall of Cybertron series, Bulkhead from Transformer Prime Beast Hunters and lastly packed up with 6 Hotwheels die cast cars which goes for a bargain.

These are some toys which some might already got their hands on them months back but I have been trying to stay away until now.

The Nickeledeon TMNT are great and I am still missing the Shellraiser to go with them. Well, another pick up to do.

Soundwave from Fall of Cybertron and Beast Hunters Bulkhead are the only transformers figures I acquired from these 2 series. The rest are disappointment to me.

Grab a wheel. Have a Hotwheel. Here I got them and I like those classics and weird styles cars they created. One of a kind.
 
What a trip and saw a hole in my pocket. Oops !

It's like Christmas in May.

Next stop, tear them out and shoot !




















2 comments:

  1. The new Shellraiser is great! you will like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is the first thing I wanted to get when I heard the TMNT is out. You must have lots of fun with it. Thanks for the strong recommendation.

    ReplyDelete