Tuesday, July 24, 2012

What's the Catch? : New Born Lurtz - Lord of the Rings

Another hit and bingo !!! Got this raw New Born Lurtz at "reasonably good" price. Last month I got hold of the Over Seer with the new born lurtz. Now comes a full grown Lurtz.

This figure is coming to 12 years of age and still new born....

Comes with a whip and playable action.

Still mint in box but box not so mint. To me, box not so important as long as the figure is mint and price is good.

If you have been following my blog, I am a fan of LOTR figures from Toybiz and still collecting pieces along the way. Not like I am completing a full collection from this toy line, rather, just fun collecting with reasonable priced. It keeps the fun going with every piece collected with memories.



No comments:

Post a Comment