Saturday, August 20, 2011

New Toy Release : Batman Akham Asylum Series



Adopted from the video game of Batman : Arkham Asylum.

Figures are being rolled out since January 2011 for the first series of four figures ( Batman, Harley Quinn, Scarecrow and Joker with Scarface) and following Series 2 ( Armour Batman, Poison Ivy, Bane, Zasz) released somewhere around July 2011.

I would say the figures are spot on especially for series 1. Honestly, I am not a fan of this video game but seeing the video pictures, you will agree.

Details included are intricate and attention given are finely tuned based on 6" action figure standard. DC Direct does a great job in these figures which they have improved since their WarCraft figures launched.

I have not gotten the series 2 but looking at the set, Batman do stand out amazingly and out of my expectation. Bane, needless to say will be and is the bulk all fans are droping for.

However, in my view, Poison Ivy is weak. Her head somehow looks out of proportion from the front and articulation is weak.

Zasz is not incredible but detail enough. I cannot fully review as I have not gotten them yet but I have dug out a review video for your observation.

I will update my point of view when I get my hands on series 2. Meantime, I have selected the 2 videos for you to review and see if these are for you.

Batman : Arkham Asylum Series 2


Batman : Arkham Asylum series 1


No comments:

Post a Comment